The Better Human Podcast is seeking a Researcher to help run an exciting new podcast. They are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate and knowledge about human rights,
- Able to write clearly and succinctly,
- Organised and reliable.
The aim is that we will produce a show every fortnight or so. You will:
- Produce succinct, engaging and timely research notes/pans for each show;
- Assist in planning future shows;
To apply, please send the following:
- C.V. no more than 2 single-side pages, PDF format
- A plan for an episode entitled What are social and economic rights? max 1 single-side page, Calibri font, normal MS Word spacing, PDF format
The role is freelance and will be paid an hourly rate at £10.55 (London Living Wage). The work can be done remotely. It would be useful, but not essential, for you to be based in London. I expect the commitment to be around 4-6 hours per fortnight – this may change depending on how the podcast evolves.
Any applications over the page lengths and not in PDF format will not be considered. Email applications by 5pm on Friday 13 September to email@example.com with subject heading "Researcher application - [NAME]". No need for a cover email!