Irish Rule of Law International: Criminal Law and Evidence Update – 30 November 2019
Date: Saturday 30 November 2019
Venue: The Distillery Building, 145-151 Church Street, Dublin 7
Cost: €20 earlier years of practice, €50 all others
This year’s Criminal Law & Evidence Update in aid of Irish Rule of Law International will be chaired by The Hon. Mr. Justice John MacMenamin.
Papers will be delivered by:
- Michael O’Higgins SC & Kate Egan Justice in Public, Reporting Restrictions, In Camera Rule & Contempt of Court
- Fiona Murphy SC & Imelda Kelly – Court of Appeal Update
- Shane Murphy SC & Joe Holt: Supreme Court Update
- Michael McDowell SC & Harriet Burgess: Green Street Courthouse – A historic perspective
- James Dwyer SC & David Perry: Case Stated and Judicial Review Update
- Robert Purcell & Liam O’Connell: Drink Driving Update
- Kathleen Leader SC & Grace Kelly Hogan: DNA Evidence
- Mark Mulholland QC & Miska Hanahoe: Identification via Social Media
This event is certified for 3 CPD Points.
To book, contact Amy Heffron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for further information.