Internships in the Legal Division of the Department of Foreign Affairs – closing date 29 April
Applications are invited for paid internships in the Legal Division of the Department of Foreign Affairs. The internships will be for a maximum of 12 months and will commence in August/September 2021.
- Applicants must be graduates in law at the date of application (at least at 2:1 level or equivalent experience or qualification);
- A very good knowledge of public international law is essential, which would usually be evidenced by post-graduate study in the field of public international law or a 2:1 grade or higher in a public international law course at undergraduate level;
- Applicants must have a good general knowledge of Irish law; knowledge of EU law and human rights law is also desirable.
- Ability to work in a team and good IT skills are essential;
- Knowledge of French or another European language would be an advantage.
Selection will be on the basis of a competitive interview.
Application forms in relation to the internships can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
Completed applications must be received no later than 5pm on Thursday 29th of April 2021.
Find more details here.