Community Law & Mediation are recruiting Administrator & Accounts Positions (CE Scheme) x 4
The available positions are as follows:
- General Administrator x 2, CE Scheme – DUBLIN
- Accounts & Education Support Administrator, CE scheme – DUBLIN
- Administrator, CE Scheme – LIMERICK
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive community & voluntary organisation. Three of the positions are based in Dublin 17 while the final position is based in CLM’s Limerick offices.
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce?
- Have you been unemployed and claiming a social welfare payment for 12 months or more?
- Are you available for 19.5 hours work weekly? Mon – Fri (9.30am start)
- Are you looking to build up your admin skills and work within a supported environment that offers you full training?
If so, please see the available positions CLM have on offer through the CE Scheme via https://communitylawandmediation.ie/job_opportunities/admin-role/
Please send your CV and an email detailing your availability to Denise Leavy: firstname.lastname@example.org